Due to the success of InStyler, many counterfeits are now on the Internet pretending to be the real thing. We don’t want you to have to ask – “Is my InStyler a fake?”.
The people that get hit the most by this are you, the customer. But at best all you will receive is a plastic unit that doesn’t work very well, at worst you can get a very dangerous product that can electrocute you or your family. Please, please think twice before buying a possibly fake InStyler. It’s quite literally not worth it. The best place to Buy InStyler is with us.
Why you shouldn’t buy a fake InStyler
There are many reasons why you shouldn’t buy a fake InStyler. It may seem more attractive to save a few pounds, but those few pounds are really not worth it.
- Not safety tested, could be very dangerous
- Not quality tested, it could fall apart, the bristles could drop off
- Not under warranty, InStyler will not honour this
- You therefore have no rights as a consumer
- Buying a fake profits the counterfeiters
What to look for in a fake Instyler
- Single product sales, with comments like “Only a few left”
- Shipped from outside Europe or the US
- The price is too good to be true
- Spelling mistakes on the packaging and the product
- A plug adaptor to fit in with your local mains. This is dangerous.
We got sent these photos from a worried customer. She was right to be worried, check out the typos on the box. Plus our boxes are black. Also the product just looks tacky and cheap. The finish is poor and general production is well below standard.