Hair Styling Tips
Hair Styling Just Got Easier
Sometimes, you want a new look for your hair – Whether it’s a new style for a night time event or a classic look for day to day business, sometimes, you want a new look for your hair. However, creative hairstyling at home can be daunting.
With ordinary hair straighteners, there are only so many styles you can achieve – but with the InStyler, you can add volume, curl right under or get the latest celebrity style.
Take a look at our quick start guide you recieve with your Instyler to find out how to use the InStyler, then check out our hair styling tips to get the look you want.
Quick start guide
- Plug the InStyler into an electrical outlet and push the power button
- Push once for high heat (196°C, for thick, coarse hair – three bars will light up).
- Push a second time for medium heat (157°C, for medium-textured hair – two bars will light up).
- Push a third time for low heat (140°C, for fine, thin hair – one bar will light up).
- Push a fourth time to turn the unit off (no bars lit).
- The LED bars will flash while the InStyler is heating up. Once the temperature is reached, the LED will stay lit.
- Go a little slower if you are used to a flat iron. Section 5cm (2”) of hair at a time for thick hair, and 7.5cm (3”) for fine or thin hair. Hair should be completely free of product; however, fine or thin hair may need a little product if frizzy.
- Hair should be clean before styling. Thoroughly rinse out all hair conditioning products for best results. Blow or towel dry your hair (see Damp-to-Dry instructions).
- ALWAYS DETANGLE and section hair before using the InStyler.
- Section and clip your top layers of hair. Sections should be 5cm-7.5cm (2”-3”) wide and never wider than the cylinder. Always make sure to start the InStyler® fully heated to the desired temperature setting. Start with the bottom layers working from back to front, then work on the top layers.
- Repeat through the hair as needed to create your desired style. Do not repeat excessively on the same section of hair for extended periods of time. Keep the InStyler moving through your hair as you style.
- When styling is complete, push the power button until the unit turns off. Allow the InStyler to cool before storing.